Save Your Home From Foreclosure
The following provides useful information to help homeowners provent foreclosure.
Foreclosure Prevention Options
Making Home Affordable
The Making Home Affordable Program is helping millions of homeowners either refinance into more affordable monthly payments or offering loan modification options. For more information, click here.
Consider working with a HUD Certified Counselors. They Can:
- Evaluate your current situation and ability to repay
- Help you establish a monthly budget
- Contact the lender to help negotiate options
- Help you evaluate all options and explain each one
To find out if you qualify for the Making Home Affordable Program or to speak to a HUD-certified counseling agency, call (888) 995-4673.
For questions or more information, please call Gayle Whitworth at (321) 633-1702.
Last updated: 08/25/09
- Back to Family & Consumer Sciences